Ask Ezra Anything!

For ongoing Forum gameplay outside of weekly sessions.
Dave

Ask Ezra Anything!

Post by Dave » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 pm

While the Forsaken are in the Horn of Abaddon, you may ask Ezra, Thrice-Damned anything!

He was the High Priest of the Sons of the Pale Horseman when the Victor, Markadian, destroyed the cult. In fact, Markadian himself killed Ezra when he was just the Twice-Damned.

No guarantees about honesty or completeness wth this one. He is so evil that his hatred of goodness and the latent arcane energies of the Horn allowed him to manifest as a Dread Wraith 10 years after he was struck down. He’s gonna say what he’s gonna say...

Ask away!
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

jbvholli

Re: Ask Ezra Anything!

Post by jbvholli » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Ezra the Thrice-Damned...sorry we got off on the wrong foot, so to speak, but you don't use that foot much anyway. Let us know if it would be possible to bring back the order of Sons of the Pale Horseman. We know the Horn was the center of their power, but you had a Minotaur in service from the Deal Hills. Do you think we could find some minotaur Sons there, or possibly be able to recruit from there? Could you recapitulate what we would need to do to bring back your Order? What of your three servants-did they learn anything before they joined your service? Wraiths are traditionally reticent concerning their mortal existence, but with the world-shattering implications of our present situation, you might make an exception.

We will secure some likely candidates for conversion to your service very soon. Is there any particular characteristics you would prefer? We have considerable resources back in Everett...

Dave

Post by Dave » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:21 pm

jbvholli wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Do you think we could find some minotaur Sons there, or possibly be able to recruit from there?
The Diehl Hills are full of all kinds of creatures including minotaurs. At least they were 80 years ago. I don’t know what lives there now, but I doubt that any Sons of the Pale Horsemen would be found there.
Could you recapitulate what we would need to do to bring back your Order?
The Prince of Pestilence, Lord Vetra-Kali Eats-the-Eyes must return to this plane! Then with his might, the Sons will rise again!
What of your three servants-did they learn anything before they joined your service?
Yes, they learned true suffering, and hatred for the Living!
Is there any particular characteristics you would prefer?
Only one: their deaths must violent before I turn them into slaves! I can certainly take care of the violent death part. Just bring them to me!

rgl2112
Site Admin

Post by rgl2112 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Ezra, Thrice-Damned, as you are aware, we need a descendant of the Victor in order to complete the ritual in 221 days hence. What land should we being our search in order to find one of such blood?
By Karamaka's Will

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:05 pm

rgl2112 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:39 pm
What land should we being our search in order to find one of such blood?
The Victor was originally from Everett. Perhaps there you may find what you seek.