Mother and Father

For ongoing Forum gameplay outside of weekly sessions.
Dave

Re: Mother and Father

Post by Dave » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 am

Kyle wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:03 pm
"Well, do you think that because of the monsters, is why there are no refugees?"
Father says, “Nay child, I dinnae think any refugees have been eaten by any monsters. And I dinnae think that ye have anything to worry about ifn your friends here defeated all of these here.”
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 am

jbvholli wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:09 pm
"We can spend the night with you at the roadhouse or whatever, but we must continue on without much respite"
Father says, “If ye be headed south already, then climb aboard. Though if ye be headed into the Wood, again, ye must be wary of trolls. They are certain to come here in droves. Either way, we all best be movin soon.”

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 am

*Looks at the party*

"We are still going to the trees aren't we? I want to get back to Uncle Carl's as soon as I can, it's scary out here. I have heard stories of trolls. If they eat these horrible things, I don't want to be here when they arrive!"

(For clarification I put all the skeletons and their supplies in the bag of holding.)

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 pm

(Really guys, nothing?)

We are going to go to the trees, thank you for the offer. I cant wait to get to Carls farm and see Billy my goat. We should move quickly and get away from this place.

Dave

Post by Dave » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:17 pm

[[[Kyle- +100xp.]]]

rgl2112
Site Admin

Post by rgl2112 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:18 am

Xander cocks his hand crossbow slowly and quietly. The cart and horses would make things a little easier to distance themselves from any trolls that may be coming.

Not sure how far he is from their cart, he tries to sneak a look as to what they have in the back, mostly traveling bags, or is there anything looking like a chest?

"I assume you might make Everett by nightfall unless you do plan to stay at a way house, how far back did you break camp or leave the last way house? Was it a safe location I assume?"
By Karamaka's Will

DalamarD

Post by DalamarD » Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 am

Valak stands beside Picket and tousles his hair affectionately. "Yes little one, we will get you safely to visit your uncle, and as quickly as we can manage."

I will casually make my way next to the horses and begin rubbing one of them absently. If questioned by the dwarves, I will mention that I have a fondness for horses.

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed May 02, 2018 12:51 pm

rgl2112 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:18 am
he tries to sneak a look as to what they have in the back, mostly traveling bags, or is there anything looking like a chest?
Yes, the back of the wagon is full of boxes and chests. Most of the small wagon is fullof such things.

wrote:"I assume you might make Everett by nightfall unless you do plan to stay at a way house, how far back did you break camp or leave the last way house? Was it a safe location I assume?"
Father says, “Everett is three days out yet. Don’t reckon we’ll make it by night, but we can still make the next way house. Last house we stayed at this morning was warm and cozy. Mother even had a nice cup of tea there with her breakfast.”

Mother nods in agreement.

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Wed May 02, 2018 1:08 pm

*Picket starts to shake, convulse, foam at mouth, etc*

"Whats happening?"

"Valek help me!"

*Screams*

I transform into my normal plague Dr. self.

Talking in Gnomish "I am here to help you leave this mortal form." *Laughs*

(Take that bitches)

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed May 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Mother screams!