New information- choice pending

Which path do you choose? for now.. read below

1. Corporation
0
No votes
2. Greys
0
No votes
3. Ambushers at apartment
3
60%
4. Reduce heat
2
40%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
Kyle
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:34 pm

New information- choice pending

Post by Kyle » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:43 pm

"Hoi chummers, I cant thank you enough for keeping straight with the cred payments and the extra nuyen will go into a upgraded deck for me. The drek has really hit the fan when it comes to anything you have touched. Corpo mage teams have been dispatched to at least 3 locations you have been. Watch yourselves. I was able to find some information that may interest you." - Dane


Choose your adventure:
1. Learn more about corpo's following you.
2. Learn more about the greys and the cryopods.
3. Learn who attacked you and see if you can find them.
4. Learn how to reduce heat and possibly calm things down.

Also remember you have no crash pad. You can rent somewhere new for base lifestyle price, and request any special accommodations, depending on availability.

Dave
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am
Location: Arre

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Dave » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:56 pm

I voted for reducing the heat on us.

It would be nice to not be looking over our shoulders while getting a taco or whatever.

And squatting somewhere works for me. Beats moving into a house or some shit only for it to get blown up by another robot dog.
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

User avatar
Jonathan
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Jonathan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:59 pm

Ambushers.. fuck them bitches.

Dave
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am
Location: Arre

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Dave » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:23 pm

It would be a whole lot easier if you guys had looted them…

:P
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

User avatar
rgl2112
Site Admin
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:51 am
Location: Krynn
Contact:

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by rgl2112 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:19 pm

I'm for banging the ambushers and finding out who put them onto us....perhaps even use our two burned SINs, drop a hint, and set up in a warehouse for an ambush in order to capture someone.

Granted, tehy may send more than one dog this time, but at least we'd be ready....

THEN we can lay low a bit and take some heat off.
By Karamaka's Will

User avatar
Kyle
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Kyle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:57 am

Choice made to go after the attackers.

Details received that the guy who ran away was picked up by Doc Wagon, and taken to a local hospital.

Known details so far:
Estimated 48 hour window to find your person onsite - typically discharged/transfered out after that time.
Saint Marys - Emergency Medicine and Mods.
Hospital filing systems are all off the grid, local access only
Older version of floorplan has been located.
Security System and response is top notch.
Doc Wagon HRT response forces local to site - BE CAREFUL.
Privately Owned hospital - Sub contractor for Doc Wagon.

Will require local onsite access to find your mark. Think infiltration/stealth mission.

Dave
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am
Location: Arre

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Dave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:12 pm

Questions that need answers (that Kyle may or may not provide)-

Do we know which local hospital he was taken to?

How do we track down someone that we don’t even know their name?

Talking with Russ, we think the guy got cut up with Cul’s sword. When we bust in, maybe we try and search for recent admitted patients who had gaping sword wounds.

We could take one of y’all rich mofos and throw you out of a window to trigger your Doc Wagon and see where it takes you. Don’t hate it. The idea has merit. We just need to do it right down the street from Ekat’s old place.

We follow, and sneak in to rendezvous.


Post more thoughts/ideas!
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

User avatar
Kyle
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Kyle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:45 pm

Do we know which local hospital he was taken to? Tracking Doc Wagon pickup details Dane was able to find where a Male with slash wounds was taken. It's Saint Marys - Emergency Medicine and Mods.

How do we track down someone that we don’t even know their name? You will need to infil a decker, and access computer systems then locate them on the floor, or go door to door, your choice. Dane has located an old Map of the hospital floor.

Talking with Russ, we think the guy got cut up with Cul’s sword. When we bust in, maybe we try and search for recent admitted patients who had gaping sword wounds. YES

We could take one of y’all rich mofos and throw you out of a window to trigger your Doc Wagon and see where it takes you. Don’t hate it. The idea has merit. We just need to do it right down the street from Ekat’s old place. That is a possible way in.

We follow, and sneak in to rendezvous.

User avatar
Kyle
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Kyle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Using the map and doing some research you have some options.

You located a small server room that would appear to house an access port needed for a decker to get your information.

Dane offers the services of a contact to go onsite if needed. 5k payment needed.

You found out that IT services are all redundant, but have a 1hr response time for major issues.

Power is both generator and UPS backup to the hospital.

The map is most likely current structurally, internal surveillance and countermeasures unknown.

Estimated 48 hrs till transfer to recovery center, unknown location.

Your guy is in the northern icu wing most likely. Guard stations to access.

You have a few options.

1. Have a team member infiltrate via docwagon pickup, but could mean that member is unable to assist due to constant attention.
2. Infiltrate the data room, somehow.
3. Cause damage somehow to site to trigger IT support. And fake your way in as tech support.
4. Just walk in and wing it.
5. Go in heavy, fuck collateral damage.
6. Give me another idea.

Dave
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am
Location: Arre

Re: New information- choice pending

Post by Dave » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:14 pm

1- as much as I like the idea of throwing someone out of a window, there is probably a better way.

2- we have infiltrated data rooms before. This is doable.

3- I think this has a big chance of going south

4- I like this idea a lot, but it will probably just result in one of the other options.

5- Cul’s Bushido code prevents him from going into a hospital and rampaging.

6- ?
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

Post Reply