Request of the Tir Ghosts

Dave

Request of the Tir Ghosts

Post by Dave » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Run through a translator, then patched up with Sindar from another website. Grammatical it is not.

Nin Rende,

Im cesta cín aid in righting a beleg ongwe na i Eldar.

Nia a ín io, nin own muinithel was stolen o hen naneth in Tir Na Nog itself. Ha was i which brought nin na hi dór o tuin bein shores.

Nin comrades, all Mellon, a im savin i mín gar- tovhen.

Mín istale apanta i he na- with limb other Eldar, each taken dan enduenta sui mulas-o i Yakuza.

Im am iquisya i assistance -o tád squads -o Tir Ghosts na retrieve hain o their forced servitude. Erui a team specializing in hostage extraction na take all enslaved o enta gador na i safetui -o Tir Tairngire, a then na n- aderthad nothlirenta.

Im also cesta a counter-terrorism team na grest in eteletha achared directlui na i Yakuza.

An hi im will gladlui paui a baradh bauch. Such things are best athrabeth in gweg.

In Estel,
Culmodee, réd -o Tir Na Nog.        

In english

My Kin,

I seek your aid in righting a great injustice to the Eldar.

Over a year ago, my own sister was stolen from her mother in Tir Na Nog itself. It was that which brought me to this land from those fair shores.

My comrades, all Mellon, and I believe that we have found her.

Our information shows that she is with many other Eldar, each taken against their will as slaves of the Yakuza.

I am requesting the assistance of two squads of Tir Ghosts to retrieve them from their forced servitude. First a team specializing in hostage extraction to take all enslaved from their prison to the safety of Tir Tairngire, and then to be reunited with their own kin.

I also ask for a counter-terrorism team to assist in delivering vengeance directly to the Yakuza.

For this I will gladly pay a steep price. Such things are best discussed in person.

In Hope,
Culmodee, Son of Tir Na Nog.
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard

Kyle

Re: Request of the Tir Ghosts

Post by Kyle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:39 pm

Ir mín heni- i importance -o i information cin gar- provided na ammen, mín are unfortunatelui otherwise disposed. Mín shall act bo anui information cin provide, but what mín tur- provide na- detailed information bo i fós car cin gar- mentioned in cín intelligence report. Mín shall take care -o i assets -o i lesser's in mín own lands a ensure hain are brought na legin justice.

English - While we understand the importance of the information you have provided to us, we are unfortunately otherwise disposed. We shall act on any information you provide, but what we can provide is detailed information on the bath house you have mentioned in your intelligence report.

We shall take care of the assets of the lesser's in our own lands and ensure they are brought to swift justice.
***********************************************************************************************

2nd message -Ha brings gel na ammen i cin gar- peth -o cín sister, a mín núr. Tul- hain bar.

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:44 pm

2 distinct bathhouses.
bathhouse.jpg
TheBathhouse_free.jpg

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:46 pm

You also receive a box with 12, unique wooden painted tokens. Such as attached. They have a note - that just says Bath House.
bath token.jpg

Kyle

Post by Kyle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:47 pm

Dave - you receive a message directly.

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:26 pm

And here is the message Cul got:

You receive a sealed note: with an approved flightplan to your target city.

A limousine for transport from the airport to the bathhouses.

Sins for all of your compatriots.

You are given the option to augment your looks surgically to appear of japanese descent. Paid, with ability to revert easily.

An intel report lists 2 main sites of true yakuza hangouts. Approx 40-100 yakuza present at anytime.

One is a smaller mountain river looking bathhouse that lower level lt's hang out.

The 2nd is a 2 story traditional bathhouse, bar, and geisha house. Vip access only.

The bath house tokens you recieved will access either site. They are unisex.

The note has a royal seal in golden wax.

Dave

Post by Dave » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:03 pm

No idea of a plan. It would have been sweet to bolster our numbers with some serious muscle.

Whatever we do, I think its a terrible idea for Cul to join in any recon of the bathhouse. If he does and he sees his sister being mistreated, he will want to something. Worse I think would be if she sees and recognizes him. Who knows what could happen then?

Cul will also be pulling for including all of the slaves in the rescue. 2 reasons- first is fuck the Yakuza. Second is by pulling all of them out instead of just one, the Yakuza will not have any reason to suspect a targeted rescue.

I bet we can arrange with Tir Tairngire to take the slaves in for at least some medical checks. I’d hate like hell to find out they got equipped with cortex bombs.

Speaking of bombs, we will need a couple of satchel charges too.