Izavel’s Final Prophecy

For ongoing Forum gameplay outside of weekly sessions.
Dave

Izavel’s Final Prophecy

Post by Dave » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Izavel’s Final Prophecy

My Lords, the Mother of Fire will soon return to Her nest. Thusly it is time for us to go our separate ways. As I have said, I will now tell you of a vision I had of the Forsaken the day after you entered the Temple of Beauty. I believe it foretells of a possible path and a potential destiny after you return to Arre.

Your foes you will shatter in your great wrath and they will lay in ruin at your feet. Their wealth and properties will be delivered to you. Your Masters will submit to your will, and you shall take your rightful places amongst kings.

To those who fear you, you will give bread. By your hand they will be given the lands of the fallen nations. They shall carry the banner of the Forsaken far and wide.

Karamaka will see all of this, and know that the Forsaken are amongst her most fearsome servants. She will come to test your strength and loyalty, for she is the Queen of Ambition so it is not in her nature to trust. She will call the Forsaken north to Deeploch. There you will confront that which she herself fears the most on Arre.

Of this enemy my vision offers nothing save that the Forsaken shall enter their place of power and leave it whole and intact in mind and body. But you shall be given a terrible burden. For this enemy shall reveal to you the deepest secrets of your Goddess. This enemy will taunt Karamaka, telling what was done to her mightiest champions.

Karamaka is vain, and will not abide those who know her secrets to draw breath for long. She knows that secrets are powerful and treacherous things. She will summon you to her place of power on Arre, to again test your loyalty. The vision ends with the Forsaken standing before a well in the center of a vast graveyard.
kyle wrote:The party then goes full retard